The Council of Representatives of the Foundation, whose role is advisory to the Board, consists of regular and associate members of its founder, EuroMed Rights.
The Council meets every three years to discuss:
- The activity and financial reports of the Foundation
- The directions and budget for its future actions.
Consultations of the Council:
The previous meetings of the Council were held in:
- Madrid, 14 May 2006 (Minutes)
- Barcelona, 14 December 2008 (Minutes)
- Copenhagen, 2 June 2012 (Minutes)
- Brussels, 13 June 2015 (Minutes)
- Brussels, 23 June 2018 (Minutes)
- Online, 24 October 2021 (Minutes)
List of Representatives: